|Home||» Products||» SOLAR MOBILE CHARGER||» solar mobile/iPad charger with camera function S031-T017|
solar mobile/iPad charger with camera function S031-T017
SOLAR MOBILE CHARGER S031-T017
5000mAh sport solar charger
illustration and features:
1.ON/OFF button 2.Bluetooth indicator or remaining power(75%-100%) 3.LED indicator:displays remaining power(25%-75%) 4.LED indicator:charging status or remaining power(0-25%) 5.USB micro input 6.USB output 7.USB sealed cap 8.Solar panel 9.Self-timer button 10.Flashlight
Battery capacity:5000mAh Lipolymer battery Solar panel:5V.200mA Output:DC 5V/2.1A Dimension:142*75*13.6mm Working temperature:0-45°C
Charging the charger via a powerful solar panel;Place the solar charger under strong sunlight,the first green LED light will illuminate;Charging the solar charger via other power supply;Using USB cable to connect solar charger to laptop USB port or to adapter with USB port.If LED indicator flashes blue light,it means that solar charger is charging.;It takes 3.5 hours to charge full power. The blue light will turn off automatically when charged fully;Charging an external USB device;LED indicator tells current battery status when press [ ] and turn output on;Long press [ ],the output will turn off
1st LED indicator: *red,bluetooth indicator *blue,remaining power (75%-100%)
2nd LED indicator: *blue,displays remaining power(50%-75%)
3rd LED indicator: *blue,displays remaining power(25%-50%)
4th LED indicator: *green,solar charging status *blue,remaining power(0-25%)
Note:when the solar charger is in use and its battery charge level is very low,the solar charger will automatically shut off to protect the battery from a deep discharge.When solar charger begins to recharge,it takes 3 minutes to output charge current.
please do not attempt to open or dismantle the solar charger
please do not throw,strike or vibrate solar charger
please do not let children play
this solar charger waterproof refers to ordinary life(for example:get wet carelessly),and do not throw it into water or other liquid
do not put the solar charger stay in an enclosed space when the sun charging.such as the car.This may make the solar charger temperature exceeds its maximum operating temperature 45°C.
once the remaining power reaches at/above 75%(3 or more blue indicators on).please do not charge the solar charger via solar panel in sunshine(In case that the serious damage may take to li-polymer battery by cotinuous high temperature.
Contact:Gaily Mob:+86 13902284180 Wechat:onice88 Skype:onice201489